If you're not being 100% honest with yourself, you won't be truly happy or successful.
It starts with being completely honest about who you are, what you desire, what you're prepared to do to receive what you want, and to allow yourself to BE that person who receives that success and happiness.
What you truly want changes over time too, even day to day, so asking yourself is a daily practice.
So many people are saying that their happiness or success looks like the latest ad campaign or what their parents got them to believe would make them happy; many others say happiness and success is this or that but don't believe they can achieve it.
If it's what makes you TRULY happy, it's your life's MISSION to achieve it. Even as it changes. Even as life makes it seem impossible. Even as your heart breaks and your wallet empties. Even as your bank account starts to look like a phone number and your heart is full of love. Even as you get oh-so-close that you consider (ONLY for a split second) settling for what's in front of you even though it's not quite perfectly it.
Because honesty means:
- being perfectly clear on what you want
- knowing you CAN do, be or have it if you choose it to be so
- never settling or accepting anything less than
- choosing to work on your inner game relentlessly, daily, sometimes all day
- being super clear about who is on your team and in your life to support your in your vision, no matter how crazy it is
- taking action towards your vision becoming reality DAILY, regardless of how small it is, how scary it seems, or not knowing exactly how THIS step will get you THERE but you know it's connected somehow
- releasing fear from stopping you wanting, asking, acting and receiving
- surrendering control of the HOW every step of the way, and trusting that your intuition will guide you there step by step
- believing that your self worth, self confidence and ability to make shi(f)t happen is ALL about what YOU believe about YOU, not about your grades or socio-economic background or class or anything else.
And you check in on that DAILY... Read the rest of the blog on my fb page - just follow the link in my bio!